16 January 2013

Today's details

Vaikka talvi onkin mun mielestä mielestä kiva vuodenaika niin liika on silti liikaa! Huh, alan olla tosi kyllästynyt jatkuvaan kerrospukeutumiseen, hyytävän kylmään viimaan ja naamalle tuiskuavaan lumeen. Kevättä odotellessa! Pukeutumiseni onkin viimeaikoina koostunut melkeinpä päivittäin jonkinlaisesta neuleesta ja UGGeista. That's why it's all in the details! 


Allthough I do like winter, enough is enough! I'm starting to get sick of the constant dressing in layers, the freezing cold wind and the snow hitting your face. I think it's pretty clear that I can't wait for spring! Lately my daily outfits have mostly consisted of a sweater and UGG boots. Very creative, right? That's why I love adding little details to my outfits, they're such a fun way to spice things up!

6 comments:

  1. aivan ihania kuvia!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Eikö olekin? Kiitos kommentista! (:

      Delete
  3. I've just bumped into your blog thanks to WeHeartIt and I LOVE it!
    Love from Italy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment, thank you sweetie! Hugs!

      Delete