7 September 2014

Fall is in the air


Tänään aamiaista syödessäni katselin ikkunasta pihakoivun putoilevia lehtiä. Vaikka iltapäivisin aurinko tuntuukin vielä tosi lämpimältä, on ilmassa sellainen kirpeä syksyn tuoksu. Huomaatteko tekin sen? Sitä on mielestäni vaikea kuvailla. Se on sellainen tuoksu joka lämmittää mieltä. Alkaa tehdä mieli omenapiirakkaa, kynttilänvaloa ja lämpimiä villasukkia. En malta odottaa niitä kaikkein viileimpiä syyspäiviä, jolloin voi ensin viettää aikaa Espalla puiden väriloistoa ihaillen ja suunnata sitten kahvilaan lämmittelemään. 

Today when having breakfast I stared out of the kitchen window and watched the falling leaves. Though the afternoon sun still feels quite warm, there is that crispy fall scent in the air. Do you notice it too? I actually find it hard to describe. It's a scent that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It makes you long for apple pie with extra cinnamon, candlelight and your warmest pair of socks. I can't wait for the chilliest fall days that consist of colorful leaves and sitting in cozy cafes!


Mun päiväni on tänään noudattanut teemaa "lazy Sunday". Aamuinen treeni taitaa jäädä päivän merkittävimmäksi suoritukseksi, jos siis kynsien lakkaamista ei lasketa mukaan. Kiitos Netflix ja Suits. Toivottavasti teillä on ollut ihana sunnuntai, levänneenä on hyvä aloittaa uusi viikko! 

This Sunday of mine has been a lazy one. My morning workout is the only somehwhat productive thing I've accomplished today, well that is if you don't consider painting your nails a chore. Thank you Netflix and Suits. I hope you've had a lovely Sunday, which when well spent, makes starting a new week that much nicer. 

9 comments:

  1. Love your photos, specially the colors and sharpness. Can you make a post about your photography tips, what camera and lens you use and stuff like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm flattered! ♥ But I'm really not the right person to give photography advice, I barely know how to use my own camera hahaha :D I have a Canon 1100D which was thankfully really easy to figure out. 99% of the time I shoot with the Canon ef 50mm f/1.8 ii lense. Sometimes I use the one that came attached to the camera itself. All in all, I just trust my own vision when it comes to photography, so basicly, what I think looks nice :) oh AND, I also use the RAW format when shooting, it makes the pictures sharper and nicer to edit! I hope that was even a tiny bit helpful :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, thank you so much for the tip. We have the same camera and lenses but your photos come out gorgeous than mine :P I guess it really depends on the photographer haha.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos♥ I just love your posts:)) They are so inspiring:)) And I absolutely know what are u talking about with that crspy fall scent:)) We always talk about that with my mom when it strats to be like this:D:)) And beautiful scarfs♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gabriela, your comments always make me smile ♥ and haha yayyy, you've noticed the fall scent too! It really is an awesome smell, however weird it may sound to someone who has no idea what we mean :D

      Delete
  3. Aivan hurjan suloinen tuo vaaleanpunainen pusero! Mistä se on? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oi! mistä sun ihana takki on ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mangosta, tosin ostin sen alkukesällä niin ei varmaan enää löydy :(

      Delete